Thursday, October 17, 2013

Constant Contemplation...Thoughts from the Road

Queen of Swords, Mystic Fairy Tarot:

My last post alluded to the fact that I have set out on a journey...seeking the esoteric in my everyday path (in fact I have been doing this for quite some time, but now I have officially left home).  I have left the nest with my cards on hand. For me Tarot cards serve as a magical guide, allowing me to tune in and track syncs as I engage with the symbols of the cards, uncovering their meaning in my 3rd dimensional life.

I recognize that my life's circumstances have made me seemingly withdrawn, cool, and reserved. And I have very much been confronted with breaking these aspects of myself, built up through living and engaging with trying life circumstances for quite some time. In fact the card write up for the Queen of Swords which I pulled from The Mystic Fairy Tarot today stated:


This write up is very much tied to who I am and how I feel at this time. I am delving into self, realizing that I have a hard time trusting, and yet I find that one of the keys is to trust in source, and the constant energy of never ceasing support. I am blocking my own manifestations with a lack of faith in others, due to traumas of the past that I am on this journey working to release. Other guidance has alerted me to the fact that it is in the chance meetings, and my openness with my dreams and goals that will allow my manifestations to happen.

Fairy tales and the Bible remind us to always walk in kindness, with an open heart, willing to share because you never know when you are entertaining an angel or fairy unaware. People are inherently good.  I am on a journey to remember that, while also tracking personal syncs and symbols along the way, rebirthing my faith and trust in fellow man, along with my faith and trust in self.

Below is a stained glass piece that I have encountered on my journey, in it there is a symbol that is extremely personal to me. Seek and ye shall find, this is one of the symbols I seek as a guide...


Dream, Love, Know...JYN Star

No comments:

Post a Comment