Wednesday, October 02, 2013

Change~ The Goddess Pele has Entered my Life




I am a traveller at heart and the syncs of life have sent me out on a journey, testing me to walk the walk and hit the road in search of deepening my life experiences. I am not alone, I am on this journey with my life partner, and as I go over photos and video clips captured over the last five years, I realize that this trip has been a long time in the making.

This trip is a key to helping me unlock the mysteries that are embodied in my journey and inquiry into the deeper/hidden aspects of the human experience, bits and pieces of which have been captured on Nereid's Enchantments. So now this blog is taking on yet another dimension as I journey into the unknown and hit the road in search of personal and universal truth.

Searching for the truth I am. Truth of God and truth of Man...Today I stepped off the precipice of the fool and hit the road in order to reconnect with myself, appreciating the mysterious wonder that is life each and every day.

Dream, Love, Know... <3 JYN Star

No comments:

Post a Comment