Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Time Makes it Easier...

I just revisited my last post to this blog. And I have to admit that I am proud of the way my life has been moving along as I continue to heal and regroup. 

Lessons Learned:

Forgiveness is for you. Many close friends could not understand how I did not get caught up on and stuck in anger with the dissolution of my marriage. Well, I choose to lead by example, knowing that I want to treat others the way I want to be treated. I am not perfect. But, I work at always trying to do my best. I want a partner who is enamored with me and loves me unconditionally. I was no longer feeling the unconditional love and support, so I accepted eventually and I take the good from our long time together, and start to rebuild, regroup, and move forward...for the first time in my adult life not in a unit. Although acknowledging that after so long together, we have ties and bonds that will always be.

Loving a person is letting them walk their path. Sometimes paths merge and sometimes they split. That is life. Things are in constant change.

Realizing that I truly honor truth! I can stand and say I am honest and true. That is important to me.

This at times has been a test of my faith in believing I am always supported and that the universe is guiding me to where I need to be.


No comments:

Post a Comment