Friday, August 08, 2014

Riding the Wave of Change

There are definitive moments in your life where you realize that there is no turning back and that things will never be the same.  This is a powerful time. Today was the 8/8 loin's gate---> and we are headed into a powerful full moon this Saturday.  

My truth is that I have been in the process of reconnecting with myself and the goddess within.  It was time because things in many ways had gotten very low for me (perhaps my lowest). I somehow lost my focus and way. But, the tools I had gathered over the years are what lead to my salvation. At our lowest points on the path of life, the downward turn signals that it is time to turn within. 

"If you can't find light in the darkness, then you will never find it at all"
~Lon Milo

And so I have.  For me this past month has been a time of deep introspection.
I felt dejected and alone, which was a signal that I needed to rebuild community, and so I did. My inner circle is very small, but you always have what you need.  The comfort of long term friendships is unparalleled. And, yet a chance encounter can spark a soul connection, that has lasting impact and will profoundly change you as well, the key is to be open. God is there to help you in the way that you need, and the way that you need is not always the way that you want.

Forgiveness, and moving forward are the only way. Holding onto anger and pain will just slow you down and hold you back. Sometimes you have to just accept, surrender, and release. Trust in you because that is who ultimately has your best interest at heart. And stand in love, pray, have faith, and know that you can get through, and you will always be ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment